Saturday, September 7, 2013

Imma start a garden journal and keep it here











View to the front garden today. Beautiful, yes?



It's very warm here today.
CURRENT CONDITIONS IN BOWRAL, NSW
Current Temp:23.7°CHumidity: 25%Pressure:1021.8hPa
Feels like: 23.7°CWind Speed: 30kp/h (Gusts: 48kp/h)
Dew Point: 2.5°CWind Direction: N/A

Despite the advice of the Old Locals, I put some tomatoes in yesterday (not till Labour day! No tomatoes in before Labour day!) and I'm sure they'll be proved right, but honestly how patient am I expected to be? I put in four Black Russian, two Yellow Pear and a Red Grape - all heritage. The Yellow Pears I put into containers (thank you, The Helpful Gardener blog) - and the red grape as well, just to be sure.

I also sowed six Jaune Flamme and six Brandywine.

Tomorrow I'll take a shot of the vegie patch, and note how everything else is going. Also, tomorrow - Jocelyne's hollyhocks go in :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment